AAbsolute Banned Sep 1, 2008 #41 sowalgayboi said: Probably waiting on an insurance settlement. Click to expand... That's what I would do to if I were in JOE's position. Having $70,000,0000 of real estate to sell in there and all.
sowalgayboi said: Probably waiting on an insurance settlement. Click to expand... That's what I would do to if I were in JOE's position. Having $70,000,0000 of real estate to sell in there and all.